Orisha Online Altar is moving to a new domain, Orisha.me
Please update your bookmarks and links. This site will be up until April or May of 2023 to give everyone who is linking to us time.
Frequently Asked Questions About Vodun and Diaspora Systems
- What is Voodoo?
- How do I learn Vodun? Where do I start?
- Do I need to be initiated?
- What do I do if I am a non African or “white” person having dreams of Orishas?
- Can “white” people practice Vodun?
- What is the difference between Ifa and Orisa?
- What are the 7 Principles of Vodun?
- Are the Orishas aliens/extraterrestrials?
- Are Orishas the same as Angels?
- Why are many Hoodoo practitioners now calling the Orishas?
- What happens if one is ridden by a sexual Orisha?
- How do I become the child of an Orisha or change the Orisha of my head?
Tools, Methods, Workings, and “Spells”
- Is Voodoo witchcraft?
- What methods of divination are suitable for African/diaspora spirituality?
- What is gris gris (gri gri)?
- What are Voodoo dolls?
- What are elekes, collares, or pearls?
- What is the significance of symbols in Vodun? Is it okay to wear them?
- What is Four Thieves Vinegar? What is Four Thieves Vinegar used for? How to make Four Thieves Vinegar
- Can someone be forced to fall in love using a Voodoo spell?
- What can I do to help my love or money spell have a higher chance of success?
- Why do people post Voodoo spells online? Do they work?
- Can someone sell me an Orisha or Djinn?
- How are crystals used in Vodun and diaspora systems?
Practice and Lifestyle
- What is a House?
- Why are headwraps significant in Vodun?
- What is an Ebbo?
- What is the position of Vodun on Abortion?
- How are sex, gender, and orientation perceived in Vodun?
Link to this article: https://orisha.me/iRfkE