This challenge aims to improve trust in artificial intelligence and machine learning through bias detection and mitigation.
To address these issues [of bias] and improve clinician and patient trust in AI/ML-based CDS tools, this Challenge invites groups to develop bias-detection and -correction tools that foster “good algorithmic practice” and mitigate the risk of unwitting bias in CDS algorithms.
Search the Site
- Carl Jung – The Power of Knowing Your Dark Side (Written by Eternalised) November 24, 2022
- Rate My Cult – The Hebrew Israelites November 21, 2022
- Link and Comment: What AI-Generated Art Really Means for Human Creativity | WIRED November 21, 2022
- Link and Comment: How Safe Is Ayahuasca? Large-Scale Study Explores | Technology Networks November 20, 2022
- Yoga for Back Pain: 12 Poses That Can Alleviate Your Aches Right at Home | SELF November 19, 2022