Research studies do not conclusively support the use of static magnets for pain relief. There is some evidence that electromagnetic therapy may be helpful for pain.
Help a Friend
Search the Site
- New Insights Into Prevention and Management of Chronic Pain in Children and Adolescents | NCCIH May 29, 2023
- Juneteenth 2023: 19 Days of Wellness Tickets | Eventbrite May 26, 2023
- Brain signatures for chronic pain identified in a small group of individuals | National Institutes of Health (NIH) May 23, 2023
- 5 Mistakes We Make When We’re Overwhelmed May 21, 2023
- In Court-Ordered Family Reunification Camps, Kids Allege More Abuse — ProPublica May 19, 2023