Single or not, friendships offer so many benefits that can improve men’s lives. One 2011 study found that having a best friend during life’s toughest moments can make them more bearable, for example. And another paper published in 2017 in the journal Men and Masculinities found that “bromances”—to quote the researchers—gave guys a trusted outlet for sharing their feelings without judgment.
Help a Friend
Search the Site
- Conquering Spiritual Trauma from Evangelical Pastor ft. Dr. Laura Anderson November 23, 2023
- Do not purchase or use Neptune’s Fix November 22, 2023
- Be a Citizen Scientist November 7, 2023
- The Grown Man’s Guide to Making and Keeping Friends | SELF September 22, 2023
- If anxiety is in my brain, why is my heart pounding? A psychiatrist explains the neuroscience and physiology of fear September 14, 2023