After the loss of a pet, many people report experiencing disenfranchised grief that can not be resolved and may turn into complicated grief. Validating a person’s sense of grief with empathy and understanding can help resolve the pain of loss following the death of a pet.
Help a Friend
Search the Site
- Conquering Spiritual Trauma from Evangelical Pastor ft. Dr. Laura Anderson November 23, 2023
- Do not purchase or use Neptune’s Fix November 22, 2023
- Be a Citizen Scientist November 7, 2023
- The Grown Man’s Guide to Making and Keeping Friends | SELF September 22, 2023
- If anxiety is in my brain, why is my heart pounding? A psychiatrist explains the neuroscience and physiology of fear September 14, 2023