This challenge aims to improve trust in artificial intelligence and machine learning through bias detection and mitigation.
To address these issues [of bias] and improve clinician and patient trust in AI/ML-based CDS tools, this Challenge invites groups to develop bias-detection and -correction tools that foster “good algorithmic practice” and mitigate the risk of unwitting bias in CDS algorithms.
Help a Friend
Search the Site
- Conquering Spiritual Trauma from Evangelical Pastor ft. Dr. Laura Anderson November 23, 2023
- Do not purchase or use Neptune’s Fix November 22, 2023
- Be a Citizen Scientist November 7, 2023
- The Grown Man’s Guide to Making and Keeping Friends | SELF September 22, 2023
- If anxiety is in my brain, why is my heart pounding? A psychiatrist explains the neuroscience and physiology of fear September 14, 2023