This challenge aims to improve trust in artificial intelligence and machine learning through bias detection and mitigation.
To address these issues [of bias] and improve clinician and patient trust in AI/ML-based CDS tools, this Challenge invites groups to develop bias-detection and -correction tools that foster “good algorithmic practice” and mitigate the risk of unwitting bias in CDS algorithms.
Help a Friend
Search the Site
- New Insights Into Prevention and Management of Chronic Pain in Children and Adolescents | NCCIH May 29, 2023
- Juneteenth 2023: 19 Days of Wellness Tickets | Eventbrite May 26, 2023
- Brain signatures for chronic pain identified in a small group of individuals | National Institutes of Health (NIH) May 23, 2023
- 5 Mistakes We Make When We’re Overwhelmed May 21, 2023
- In Court-Ordered Family Reunification Camps, Kids Allege More Abuse — ProPublica May 19, 2023