Healthcare algorithms—often based on statistical or mathematical models such as machine learning—offer value in diagnostics and treatments. At the same time, their algorithms can create and perpetuate inequities in health care. Register to join us on May 15 for a virtual presentation on draft guiding principles for preventing or mitigating healthcare algorithm-related biases that affect racial and ethnic minority populations that experience health disparities. Meeting attendees will have a chance to provide their thoughts and feedback.
Help a Friend
Search the Site
- The Grown Man’s Guide to Making and Keeping Friends | SELF September 22, 2023
- If anxiety is in my brain, why is my heart pounding? A psychiatrist explains the neuroscience and physiology of fear September 14, 2023
- ‘Everything you’ve been told is a lie!’ Inside the wellness-to-fascism pipeline August 6, 2023
- NIMH » NIMH announces that Lisa Bowleg, Ph.D., M.A., has been selected as the 2023 James S. Jackson Memorial Award winner August 2, 2023
- Keeping a Clean Mediterranean diet? Would you like to? If so, the NIH needs you. July 29, 2023