The purpose of this workshop is to understand the challenges of investigating child and youth deaths. During the workshop, we will discuss past, current, and future research on child and youth suicide, as well as the methods used to investigate and certify their deaths. We will also look at data collected by state and local groups such as Child Death Review, National Violent Death Reporting System (NVDRS), and suicide cluster investigation teams. By bringing this information together, we hope to create a feedback loop that informs the work of everyone involved in efforts to determine, assess, and ultimately mitigate the rate of suicide death in children and youth.
Help a Friend
Search the Site
- Conquering Spiritual Trauma from Evangelical Pastor ft. Dr. Laura Anderson November 23, 2023
- Do not purchase or use Neptune’s Fix November 22, 2023
- Be a Citizen Scientist November 7, 2023
- The Grown Man’s Guide to Making and Keeping Friends | SELF September 22, 2023
- If anxiety is in my brain, why is my heart pounding? A psychiatrist explains the neuroscience and physiology of fear September 14, 2023