Join us for our fourth installment in the ‘Actions to Decolonising Development’ video series, where our Research and Policy Analyst, Sena Voncujovi, and Economist Consultant, Rugare Mukanganga, sit down with Dr. Lili Lai, Associate Professor of Anthropology at PKU, and Dr. Diarra Boubacar, a medical doctor with a Ph.D. in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Together, they explore the relationship between traditional African and Chinese medicine and decolonizing global health. They offer insights into decolonizing modern approaches to medicine and treatment, while also addressing the relevance of contemporary and traditional remedies for health.
Help a Friend
Search the Site
- The Grown Man’s Guide to Making and Keeping Friends | SELF September 22, 2023
- If anxiety is in my brain, why is my heart pounding? A psychiatrist explains the neuroscience and physiology of fear September 14, 2023
- ‘Everything you’ve been told is a lie!’ Inside the wellness-to-fascism pipeline August 6, 2023
- NIMH » NIMH announces that Lisa Bowleg, Ph.D., M.A., has been selected as the 2023 James S. Jackson Memorial Award winner August 2, 2023
- Keeping a Clean Mediterranean diet? Would you like to? If so, the NIH needs you. July 29, 2023