I went out in the field with ant biologist Michelle Kirchner to see how she studies ants in the tree canopy and learn about the science that she does. I love making these types of researcher profile videos! Soon, her work describing the re-discovery of Aphaenogaster mariae living in the temperate forest tree canopies in North Carolina will be out in-print.
Help a Friend
Search the Site
- The Grown Man’s Guide to Making and Keeping Friends | SELF September 22, 2023
- If anxiety is in my brain, why is my heart pounding? A psychiatrist explains the neuroscience and physiology of fear September 14, 2023
- ‘Everything you’ve been told is a lie!’ Inside the wellness-to-fascism pipeline August 6, 2023
- NIMH » NIMH announces that Lisa Bowleg, Ph.D., M.A., has been selected as the 2023 James S. Jackson Memorial Award winner August 2, 2023
- Keeping a Clean Mediterranean diet? Would you like to? If so, the NIH needs you. July 29, 2023