I went out in the field with ant biologist Michelle Kirchner to see how she studies ants in the tree canopy and learn about the science that she does. I love making these types of researcher profile videos! Soon, her work describing the re-discovery of Aphaenogaster mariae living in the temperate forest tree canopies in North Carolina will be out in-print.
Help a Friend
Search the Site
- Conquering Spiritual Trauma from Evangelical Pastor ft. Dr. Laura Anderson November 23, 2023
- Do not purchase or use Neptune’s Fix November 22, 2023
- Be a Citizen Scientist November 7, 2023
- The Grown Man’s Guide to Making and Keeping Friends | SELF September 22, 2023
- If anxiety is in my brain, why is my heart pounding? A psychiatrist explains the neuroscience and physiology of fear September 14, 2023