In 2011, a scandal broke in psychology that made everyone question whether any of its research could really be believed. For the last decade, psychology has grappled with the aftermath and has tried to understand what went wrong. The ensuing crisis of confidence comes from a replication crisis in the field that we’ve seen over and over through all of science. So… what now?
Help a Friend
Search the Site
- New Insights Into Prevention and Management of Chronic Pain in Children and Adolescents | NCCIH May 29, 2023
- Juneteenth 2023: 19 Days of Wellness Tickets | Eventbrite May 26, 2023
- Brain signatures for chronic pain identified in a small group of individuals | National Institutes of Health (NIH) May 23, 2023
- 5 Mistakes We Make When We’re Overwhelmed May 21, 2023
- In Court-Ordered Family Reunification Camps, Kids Allege More Abuse — ProPublica May 19, 2023