This is a question that I have been asked many many times in my life.Content warnings for the article: detailed ableism, COVID, ABA (applied behavior analysis), racism and racist phrases, eugenics, verbal and emotional abuse, transphobia, rambly, occasional caps, death“You’re too blunt”“Always go to her for the brutal honest truth”“You need to be softer”“You need to work on being more diplomatic / tactic”Since the COVID19 pandemic, I have entirely given up on this. I used to try (and fail most of the time), but since COVID19, I have entirely stopped. And here’s why.
Help a Friend
Search the Site
- The Grown Man’s Guide to Making and Keeping Friends | SELF September 22, 2023
- If anxiety is in my brain, why is my heart pounding? A psychiatrist explains the neuroscience and physiology of fear September 14, 2023
- ‘Everything you’ve been told is a lie!’ Inside the wellness-to-fascism pipeline August 6, 2023
- NIMH » NIMH announces that Lisa Bowleg, Ph.D., M.A., has been selected as the 2023 James S. Jackson Memorial Award winner August 2, 2023
- Keeping a Clean Mediterranean diet? Would you like to? If so, the NIH needs you. July 29, 2023