An important question and discussion. Urusula and her guests talk about the stigma of mental issues and illness, combined with mistrust for often hostile systems, that keeps Africans from seeking help even in the Motherland. They also go into mental health support options that are more attractive than talk therapy, and how to de stigmatize getting help.
Search the Site
- The Big Problem With Stoicism March 25, 2023
- What is the definition of life? Scientists still don’t know. – Vox March 20, 2023
- A brief history of powerful gemstone amulets | V&A March 19, 2023
- Frontiers | Neural Correlates of the Shamanic State of Consciousness March 14, 2023
- Ayahuasca and Madness | The Ayavolve Institute March 14, 2023