It might sound strange to hear about playing Dungeons & Dragons in therapy, but tabletop RPGs like DnD actually have some real healing power. By the end of this video, you’ll have an even greater appreciation for this collaborative game. So grab your minifgure, character sheet, and hold onto your feelings because I’m about to delve into how game-based therapy is being used to treat all sorts of mental health conditions, like anxiety, depression, and PTSD.
Help a Friend
Search the Site
- Conquering Spiritual Trauma from Evangelical Pastor ft. Dr. Laura Anderson November 23, 2023
- Do not purchase or use Neptune’s Fix November 22, 2023
- Be a Citizen Scientist November 7, 2023
- The Grown Man’s Guide to Making and Keeping Friends | SELF September 22, 2023
- If anxiety is in my brain, why is my heart pounding? A psychiatrist explains the neuroscience and physiology of fear September 14, 2023